The Hikvision DS-7204HQHI-K1/P is a digital video recorder (DVR) with 4 analogue BNC inputs that supports analogue TVI/CVI/AHD cameras up to 4 mega-pixel and ONVIF compatible IP cameras up to 6 mega-pixel. The DS-7204HQHI-K1/P can support 6 cameras in total when combining analogue and IP cameras.
The DS-7204HQHI-K1/P also supports power over coax (PoC) technology enabling cameras to be connected with a single coax cable for power, video and control.
The DS-7204HQHI-K1/P has 1 x SATA hard drive bay that supports a 3.5″ hard drive, 1 x analogue audio input and has HDMI and a VGA monitor connections.
Like all Hikvision DVR’s and NVR’s the DS-7204HQHI-K1/P can be connected to a network with an Ethernet cable or optional WiFi adaptor for local network and remote Internet access using a computer or mobile device.
|1||VIDEO IN||7||LAN Network Interface|
|2||AUDIO IN, RCA Connector||8||RS-485 Serial Interface|
|3||AUDIO OUT, RCA Connector||9||Power Input|
|4||VGA Interface||10||Power Switch|
|6||USB Interface||12||VIDEO OUT|
Hikvision 7200 Series DVR Comparison Chart
- Supports up to 6 cameras in total when combining analogue and TVI
- Up to 4MP analogue and 6MP IP resolution
- Power over coax technology for one cable installation
- Supports H.265+ compression for efficient bandwidth and storage use
- Self-adaptive HDTVI/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS signal input
- 4 Channel synchronous playback
- Supports 1 x 3.5″ hard drive up to 10TB
- HDMI and VGA monitor outputs
- Support multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analog and smart IP cameras
- Support 4-ch line crossing detection and intrusion detection; DS-7216HQHI-K2/P supports 1-ch sudden scene change detection
- Hik-Connect & DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) for easy network management
- Max. 24/48/96 Mbps incoming bandwidth and output bandwidth limit configurable