Installation instructions Of Miura M010 Standard PIN Shield Payment Terminal Stand
1. Select the desired position for your payment terminal.
2. Place the terminal stand on the countertop and choose whether the unit is best swivelling clockwise
3. Position the base plate so that sufficient access can be gained to the terminal by both the customer
and vendor when the unit is swivelled through it’s 190.
4. With a pencil or felt pen, mark through each hole onto the countertop.
5. If using the screws provided, drill a 2mm pilot hole in the countertop to accept the fixing screws.
Please note that these screws are intended for use when fixing to a wood countertop, other fasteners
may be required when fixing to different types of countertop material. If using the self adhesive pad
fixing method, refer to the separate instruction sheet for use.
6. If the cables are to be fed through the bottom of the base pole then drill a large hole in the
countertop to accept them. This is not necessary if the countertop cable entry is to be used.
7. With the power switched off, feed the cables through the desired base pole entry and up through the
top exit of the pole. Ensure that sufficient cable length is fed through the top of the pole to allow
connection to the terminal.
8. Screw the Termtable down to the countertop.
9. Connect the cables to the payment terminal.
10. Push the payment terminal into the cradle plate ensuring that the front is lined with the rear stop.
Ensure the terminal is pushed down until all of the rubber feet touch the cradle plate.
11. Switch on the terminal power supply.