Zebra TLP2824 The Ideal Compact Label Printer
What’s in the Box:
- Zebra TLP2824 Plus Desktop Label Printer
- Complete Power Supply
- User & Programming Manuals
- ZebraDesigner Label Design Software
- Windows Drivers
Small in Size, Simple to Use
The TLP 2824 Plus thermal transfer printer is an easy-to-use and cost effective solution for printing 2.2 inch-wide (56mm) long life, thermal transfer labels.
Ideal for These Applications
Great for anyone who needs an easy-to-use, reliable printer for space-constrained areas, the 2824 Plus can be used in a variety of printing applications, including:
- Retail price marking, and coupon and receipt printing
- Retail pharmacy prescription labeling
- Healthcare specimen labeling and patient tracking
- Light-industrial work-in-process and product labeling
- Security applications: visitor ID, evidence tracking, parking passes
- Travel/Hospitality: boarding passes, bag tags, ski lift tickets
A Powerful, Ultra-Compact Printer
One of the smallest in its class, the easy-to-use 2824 Plus desktop printer tucks into your tightest work spaces and prints 2-inch-widelabels or receipts with best-in-class print speeds. The 2824 Plus includes Zebra Setup Utilities, which guides you through simple setup steps so you can get up and running quickly. It also includes an OpenACCESS™ design and clear media window for simple medialoading and monitoring.
Better Performance, More Flexibility
A robust 32-bit RISC processor increases throughput and productivity with faster formatting and first label out. For greater flexibility and enhanced performance, choose from a variety of options like convenient peeler and cutter, and 64 MB Flash memory that lets you store and use more graphics and fonts. With co-resident EPL™ and ZPL® programming languages, the 2824 Plus works seamlessly with other Zebra printers, while serial/parallel/USB connectivity and optional 10/100 Ethernet allow easy system integration.